Friday 29 April 2016

SMALL TALK #2: TO THE FUTURE ME

Hello there, me.

If you're reading this, it's me, your past self.
Remember, if you ever want to give up, don't.
If you ever want to kill yourself, I forbid.
I also have felt the same things as you have.
And I am not willing to let you do it again.
Remember, suicide is not the key to everything.
It doesn't matter if your life is like hell.

Please don't kill yourself.

What will your family think?
What will your friends think?
Do you think they'll be happy that you killed yourself?
THEY WON'T.
They may even want to kill themselves because of what you've done.

So please.
Anytime you think about killing yourself,
Please think back at life.
Remember my words, and you'll be fine.
Thank you, me, for living this far.
If you decide to commit suicide anyways, I'll have no power.
Sorry. But, as long as you still live on this Earth.
Don't. Do. It.

No comments: