Tuesday 19 January 2016

=UPDATES ON LIFE=

In a world where everything is untrustworthy whatsoever, a young man fights the fears and nightmares inside his head to break the illusion barrier surrounding everybody's heads...

Nah, just kidding.

I'm not writing a story in this post...
I'm just going to talk about everything in the world around me, and life here in general.

It's been just two to three weeks since the beginning of 2016, and I'm ready and prepared for this new year. Well, I'm a little scared, because there's going to be my finals at the end of the year. I really don't know what to talk about, except for a little advice to everybody...

Prepare yourself for the long road ahead of you in entirety. Do not give up, don't lose hope, and don't fall into despair whatsoever. If you do, I'll become Wizard and save you from it (if I wanted to XD). You want to be the best in your league? You can. Even in boxing matches, nobody is given the trophy automatically, unless they win matches for it (AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA XD). My quote for last year, and for this year would be, [Fight for the trophy that you desire to hold with proud and happy hands]. Seriously, fight for it, but don't fight physically, unless you're boxing.

No comments: