Wednesday 11 June 2014

CHAPTER TWO:

Walking around outside of the house with her, I started to tell her all of my adventures from the day I was born to the final event where I fought Herobrine. She listened to me clearly, as she had known me for my reputation of Hero of Minecraftia. As we got back to her place, I realised Aliah lived across the street to my place. I brought her to my place. It was a fine one. She lived in somehow a moderate place so I decided to let her stay at my place, seeing to as I adventured a lot. Accepted, reply came. I had a three-storey stone brick terrace, but one floor was underground so it looked like two floors. Thanks to my vast knowledge of red-stone, I made a vast light system with switches and lamps. Bottom floor (underground) was my where my weaponry was held. Ground floor would be my living room. Now for my top floor. I had three rooms, one was my bedroom and the other two were the kitchen and the forge for my armor. So I decided Aliah could stay in my bedroom. I made another bed with some wool from a sheared sheep and some wooden planks and put it in a small corner. I thought about making another room for her later on. I showed her the weaponry room. It had diamond swords and enchanted diamond armor, and Aliah gave me the diamond sword which Herobrine impaled into my chest. It had blood and turned red. I became a worthy user, and that sword became one of my legendary companions. Same went to Aliah. I told her, "Seeing as I am the king of this town and I don't have a queen, do you want to become one?". Reply came, "Yes, I'd love to. And besides, I know a few tips and tricks that could help. And, you're the hero of Minecraftia, it'd be an honour to work with you."."You're not working with me, Aliah. You're ruling with me."

No comments: