Wednesday 11 June 2014

CHAPTER ONE:

Death surely came to me this time, as I fell to the ground, sword impaled into my chest. I laid there, unconscious, maybe dead, but death did not come. A girl found me and brought me to her then healed me from start to end. I woke up, with memory of what had happened before I fell. I looked around me and found myself in a room, obviously not my room, or any room in my house.  I fought Herobrine, a mob slayer who lived in Hell, or known as the Nether.  Equipped with an enchanted diamond sword, he impaled me thanks to lava around us.  I was transported back to the Overworld where I almost died. When I saw the girl that saved me as I went out of her room, I could not believe my eyes. She was pretty from head to toes. Her name was Aliah, and she was the girl I soon came to like.

No comments: