Wednesday 11 June 2014

B2C1: THE INTRODUCTION

I woke up in another world, like my previous one, but different. It was a very small world, with big cities. I wandered around, looking around me. I became a legend for defeating the legendary Herobrine, but disappeared mysteriously. Looks like the truth was false. I looked at its big arena and saw my own face there. I walked there and looked at the statue. The title said;

ZOEY, THE LEGEND
The legend who killed Herobrine, only to disappear soon after. This very City became as it was today thanks to him. Known for his enchanted weaponry. His legendary obsidian sword is at the Minecraftia Museum.

I went to the museum and found two of my swords, the obsidian and the water swords. As I was looking at the exhibit, a girl came up to me. That girl soon turned my life upside down and we eventually settled down and got married. She said, "Who are you? Are you...you...Zoey?" "Yes," I replied. "You came here from the past and defeated Herobrine back then?" "I'll tell the whole thing to you. What's your name?" "My name is Holly, Holly Hills." "Let's go to your place. I just arrived." "Sure." "By the way, you look cute." "Thanks."

We headed to Holly's place. It was very nice, but the thing is, she is living alone. "You're living alone? Don't you have a partner?" "I like to live alone. Besides, I really don't have that many friends." "I get it now." "Zoey, you've been my idol for a long time. Some people think you really don't exist. It's wonderful to finally meet you in person."

I decided to stay here temporarily, before I had enough money to get my own house. But it was a very nice house. It consisted of two floors with a balcony. On the second floor, there were two rooms but the second room was a storage room. I had to stay in Holly's bedroom for now. There was no other place to sleep beside her bed. "Is it okay if I sleep in your bed with you?" I asked her. "O-Okay, I guess," she replied. Night soon came. I slept in Holly's bed, lots of questions swirling through my head when Holly hugged me from the back. I'm scared of losing you, she mumbled. What?

No comments: