Friday 4 March 2016

SKELETON PUNS

Have your dose of Undertale skeleton puns!

Why are skeletons so calm?
Because nothing gets under their skin!

Why can't skeletons play church music?
Because they have no organs.

What does a skeleton order at a restaurant?
SPARERIBS

My favorite instrument? The TromBONE, of course.

My brother truly is a numbSKULL.

What do skeletons hate the most about wind?
Nothing, it goes right through them.

But first, let me take a Skelfie.

Why don't skeletons fight each other?
They don't have the guts!

When does a skeleton laugh?
When someone tickles his funny bone!

In the end, Asgore made Papyrus a cool Hedge Skull-ture.

Papyrus doesn't like my hotdogs. probally because he doesn't have the stomach for it!

Why are graveyards so noisy?
Because of all the coffin!

How did I know where you would go next?
Oh I felt it in my bones!

What? A telephone? Nah, I'm using a telebone.

These aren't all of them. I've got a skeleTON more!

Papyrus stood by the fire for too long.
Now he's BONE-dry!
What a bonehead....

I'm not fat. I'm just big boned!

I'm so lazy, I'm bone idle!

What do skeletons say before they begin dining?
Bone-Appetit!

That annoying dog came back and stole more of our bones.
He even ran off with Papyrus' left leg!
You could say he didn't leave him with a leg to stand on!

What do you call a skeleton snake?
A rattler!

Have you seen my brother?
I have a BONE to pick with him.

What did the skeleton say while riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle?
I’m bone to be wild!

My brother always works himself down to the bone!

Why did the skeleton want a friend?
Because she was feeling bonely.

What does a skeleton tile his roof with?
Shin-gles!

What do you do if you see a skeleton running across a road?
Jump out of your skin and join him!

Papyrus' date didn't go well, did it? Yeah, he only loves every bone in your body....

Every time I hear a skeleton joke, I feel it in my bones.

Skulls are always single because they have no body.

Man, these jokes aren't even that humerus.

These jokes are very bare bones.

YEAH, ITS A THING.

1 comment:

Zoey Zeffrey Azman said...

ha..ha..very nice one