Sunday 31 May 2015

[Kamen Rider Elementia B1P1: Ruler of the Endless Void][Chapter 1 - Rays of the Shining Sun]

[ZOEY'S P.O.V]

Hi, my name is Zoey Zeffrey, and I am your normal 16-year-old living in America, who is a bit of a sort of an 'otaku' when it comes to Kamen Rider. I watch Kamen Rider often, and I had been sketching one, in hopes that I would become one, sometime in the future. However, I knew that this was nearly impossible, because Kamen Riders are just legends on the television, and they would not exist in reality like this. Today, I had heard that there was going to be the first day of one of the biggest exhibitions in America. I wasn't a bit amused when I heard the news, until they mentioned the fact that there was a section mainly for Kamen Rider. I was shocked, and I immediately got a shower and dressed to go to the event. Once I had dressed up, my attire made me look like Issei Hyoudou from High School DxD, and I'm not surprised. I took a small backpack containing the sketchbook which I drew my Rider belt, Memories and Switches in, and a few of Wizard's rings and on my back, held a sword which was long enough to look like a mega machine. I'm lucky that my sword was made by myself, because it looked like a beast, which made me smile. However, in five minutes, everything would turn my life upside down.

[THIRD PERSON P.O.V]

Meanwhile, in another side of the universe, a dim, orange sun and the chirping of birds signaled the dawn of another day, or at least that was what it seems to be. However, it wasn't just a normal day for anybody today. Today marked the day of the familiar-summoning ritual for the second-year students. Every year, on a certain day, the second-year mages-in-training would do a ritual to summon their familiars, which would be considered their life partners. In the rays of dawn, a certain girl woke up and got ready for the ritual. This girl's name is Louise Francoise, nicknamed Louise the Zero. Her runic name 'Zero' means 'zero compatibility in any of the four elemental magic'. Another interesting to note about her, is that she is famous for her big and destructive explosions, and the fact that she's a prodigy in everything OTHER than magic.

As she walked slowly to the great hall for breakfast, she heard people whispering around her, "What would Zero get?" If this was her first time hearing those words, she'd blow up in anger, but she's heard those words before, so she immediately went to the hall without giving a damn about the conversations around her. However, one of these people seemed to be irritating her. Kirche, a fire mage seemed to be one of her enemies. Those two go back a long way, starting from their ancestors (long rivalry). I wonder what happened to them.

Then, all of the second-year students were instructed to head to the giant compound, where the ritual symbols were clearly visible. And so began the familiar-summoning ritual. After a full hour of walking around the compound, being insulted by Kirche and dozing off, it was finally her turn to do the familiar-summoning ritual. Everybody was laughing and smiling when Louise stepped onto the pentagram symbol to start the ritual.

[ZOEY'S P.O.V]

On my way there, all of a sudden, a green portal with the symbol of a pentagon and a star on it began appearing right in front of my very eyes. I was just about surprised and shocked at the same time, because this was a little unexpected. In all of my 16 years, I have never seen that portal before; much less even see one in front of my eyes. Other people, however, were unable to notice the thing, and I was a bit shocked at that point, but because I was the only one that could see it, I decided to be the curious person I am, and I decided to touch the portal, with hopes that I could get my hand out immediately. However, once I touched the portal, it completely sucked me in, and the portal closed a second after I was sucked into it. Now, I found myself in a land which only composed of void, which means darkness to the people who don't know. At least, I had my backpack and my mega sword on me.

Then, I heard words flow all around the pitch blackness, which began with Pentagon. What I heard was, "Pentagon of the Five Elements, I call from all over the universe, bless my prayers and summon forth my familiar!" Familiar, what does familiar mean? Then, I noticed a hole forming itself right under me, and I fell RIGHT into it, and to somewhere which I would not know about. I did the first thing that I thought of, and I immediately calmed down.

Then, I fell down on what seemed to be a very soft and green surface, as if it was grass. Then, I felt it, and I realized that it was actually grass. After that, when I felt my back, my backpack, a little bit heavier for some reason, and my sword, which felt like actual metal, was still there, which made me feel relieved. However, when I looked up, I was surprised by the twist that had occurred. I was on a symbol which was VERY similar to the one I had seen on the green portal, and there were people surrounding me. These people seemed like they were 16-year-olds, similar to my age. They were also wearing outfits which were not very familiar at all to me. They were wearing a black and white uniform, with skirts for the girls and pants for the boys (?) and they were wearing a cloak on the back, which was attached by the same symbol (why that symbol?), and it seemed to me that they were students, but not ones that I had seen.

Then, I realized that there was a girl wearing the same uniform standing right in front of me. The first thing I noticed was her pink hair, wait, pink hair?! Pink hair isn't common from whatever part of the world! The fact that she looked like Misha from Katawa Shoujo made me want to smile, but the fact she was holding a frown and something which magicians use, a wand made me tell myself not to smile. I immediately got up and I was able to understand their language, and the first insult to this girl I heard was, "Always, as expected from Louise the ZERO!" Everybody was laughing loudly, and I realized that the insult was thrown onto the pink-haired girl, who was now a bit humiliated. I immediately protected her, and I immediately threw a death glare onto everybody who was laughing. If looks could kill, in my opinion, they'd be burning like giant firecrackers waiting to explode, because they immediately went silent.

It all made sense to me. What 'familiar' meant was that a ritual was going on, and I was going to be a familiar of this pink-haired girl. I'd have to ask Louise what a 'familiar' has to do, in terms of duties. I immediately proceeded to tell Louise, "So, are you ready to finish the ritual? I bet that you'd not want to be humiliated in front of your 'familiar'. It's okay, I'm here, now finish the ritual." Everybody including Louise, except I was surprised by what I had just muttered, and I put a lot of thought into that sentence, to make sure I didn't look like a full idiot. She smiled, and began chanting, "Pentagon of the Five Elements, bless my prayers once again, and bless this man to be my familiar." What she did next only surprised me, because she immediately kissed me in the lips.

I was a little bit surprised at that, but I realized that she was sealing the 'contract?' I then noticed something forming on my left hand, on the back side of my palm. Apparently, it was in Norse, a language which I studied in class very often, so I understood what it meant. I kept silent for the time being, as a bald man wearing glasses and a robe, and holding a book immediately screamed, "Class dismissed!" Everybody flew away, and I was surprised with that, because, how could people fly? I thought for that for a while, as Louise walked away from the scene.

I was immediately stopped by the bald man, and he introduced himself, "I'm sorry for the sudden stop, but my name is Mr. Colbert. By any chance, could I look at the runes on your hand?" I replied, "Sure! By the way, it means, 'Gandalfr, God's Left Hand and Familiar of Void'." He was shocked, but he gathered his composure, and he looked at the rune and noted it in the book that he was holding with a quill and some ink. The question I was having was why he would be using and ink and quill, and not a ballpoint pen for noting down stuff. I immediately proceeded to follow Louise to wherever she was going, with my backpack and my sword on me.

When I reached Louise's room, I noticed that her room looked like it was handled by a prodigy. It made sense, because I figured out Louise is a prodigy in everything OTHER than magic. Her room was one of the cleanest rooms I had ever seen. Everything was in order, and in their respective slots, simple, tidy and efficient. Louise was asking herself, "Why did I get a familiar like him?! Can't I get a dragon or something?!" I thought to myself, and I shuddered at what Louise was thinking, that I was a piece of useless trash. I sat by the corner, as Louise sat at her desk, which was pretty far from me.

After hearing what she said, I immediately walked over to her and calmed her down, hugging her gently and saying, "It is okay, Louise. Just because I'm a human as your familiar, doesn't mean that I am the weakest one can get. Zero in your name, means zero to their face. It means that although you are called a Zero, that word could mean something else other than powerless." She looked at me and smiled, as she surprisingly hugged me back and said, "You know, that actually moved me. Thanks for your help, what's your name again?" Then, I introduced myself to her, "Sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Zoey Zeffrey, just call me Zoey." She chuckled and replied, "That's actually a good name, Zoey." I smiled back and I told her that I needed to check on my belongings. I had left them in the corner when I went to comfort Louise.

When I went to check on my sword and backpack, it noticeably looked different, and it felt a little heavier than the usual plastic and paper. First of all, I went over to the mega sword which had been previously on my back, and it was heavier than the one that I had made. The hand guard was now a shining red, and the blade was sparkling white, as though it was purely made out of light. I felt the blade, and it felt sharper and more dangerous. I then realized that the sword had changed into something more realistic and stronger, which made it heavier and more dangerous.

The backpack, however, was a little different in its own way. It looked the same, however it felt a little heavier than it was supposed to be, and when I tried shaking the thing, there was a jingling sound coming from the bag, as if the bag was full of shiny stuff. I immediately opened the zip and made everything fall out of the bag, and our reaction was a mixture of shock, surprise and confusion. There was now a sketchbook, a Rider Belt, one Memory, six Switches and a few Wizard Rings. I was the most shocked at the truth, at the fact that I now have a Rider belt. I stopped myself from acting like a fan girl really hard, and I told Louise that this was called a Rider belt.

I asked Louise whether I could go out for a minute as she regained her composure, and she replied, "Yes, but with my supervision." Well, this was going to be fun. I took my stuff and I went down into the courtyard where I was first summoned to, with Louise trailing behind me. As people were looking at me, backpack and mega sword on my back, I was surprised that nobody actually was shocked by that, even people who had and had not noticed it. Once we had arrived at the courtyard, we proceeded to find somewhere secluded and not known to public access. After finding a spot, I proceeded to take out my belt, the only Memory and one of my Switches as I placed the belt onto my waist.

The belt made a chain that surrounded my waist, and I smiled as I pressed the Memory, which made it scream, "Elemental!" I then pressed the memory, which made it scream, "Flame!" I then placed both switches into the two slots available on my Driver, and I screamed 'Henshin!' as I brought the Memory onto the Switch. Okay, if you want to know what I mean, let's place the Memory and the Switch side by side. Then, slide the Memory onto the Switch, pressing it, and there you go. I smiled, as I transformed into the new Kamen Rider Elementia, Ruler of the Infinite Elements. My armor was now a glowing red, which made it match the hand guard of my mega sword, and my mask now had the shape of the Fire, which marked Form Flame's appearance. The belt then muttered, "Phase Element Form Flame!" Louise, who was standing a few feet behind me, was obviously shocked at what she had seen.

I immediately decided to do a little bit of training and I tried swinging my sword, which I had now named the E-Calibur around; and it technically seemed to be something that Ragnarok would wield. I played with it and my Flame form for a bit before de-transforming back into my civilian form. I brought Louise back to her room, and I told her to calm down before realizing that the moon had started to rise, and Louise told me, "Zoey? Can you do the laundry for me?" She then changed into her night gown, and I had no choice but to say yes. I then took the laundry basket that was full of similar-colored uniforms, and I searched around for a place to the laundry.

Laundry, the thing that I hate most, and my nightmare, and I say that because I don't prefer doing laundry, because, that's why we have laundry machines on Earth. Man, that's why you'll see me, walking around in circles if you have a very sharp sense of vision. Coincidentally, a maid who was doing her chores happened to suddenly bump into me. I noticed her and I told her, "Sorry for what happened just now. My name is Zoey. What is your name?" She replied, "I'm sorry. You must be Louise's familiar. My name is Siesta." Siesta means 'nap' in Spanish. I'm not surprised. I replied, "Word sure spreads fast when it comes to her, doesn't it? Can you show me around the Academy? My master, Louise, has asked me to do her laundry." She said sure, and I followed her to where she was going to.

Down the stairs, and into the cellars, we found ourselves at the laundry area. Siesta showed me the basics on how to do all of the stuff, and I found myself following her rules pretty often. After that was all settled, we hung the laundry, and to pass the time remaining in between then and the morning, we decided to go out onto the courtyard. I asked her whether she'd want to lie under the stars. She smiled and said yes. It was obvious that she really was happy for company. We lay under the stars for a while before falling asleep, her head on my arm. She smiled as she dozed off. I noticed that blonde-haired boy, who everybody calls Guiche, apparently flirting with a girl. I did not mind him as I fell asleep under the glowing stars.

The next morning, I immediately shot my eyes open as early as possible, and I immediately rushed to make sure that nothing from last night was noticeable. I immediately carried Siesta back to the maids' quarters, even though she was a bit heavy for me, and I grabbed the laundry and brought it up to Louise's room as quick as possible. I knew that if she knew what'd happened last night, she'd be real mad at this revelation, and she'd probably whip me, because I saw a few whips lying around her room earlier on. Once I reached her room, I noticed that she was still sleeping, even though it was long since sunrise. I frowned when I realized the fact that she was a long sleeper, I tried waking her up gently, but to no avail. So, the first thing I did was to scream in her ear, and that did the trick, as she woke up and called me by my name, 'Zoey', and not by the term, 'familiar'. What became another problem after that was when she took her uniform. Once she had taken her uniform from her cupboard, she asked me to 'dress her'. I was a little bit shocked, and I tried to argue with that statement, but Louise replied by telling me, "A familiar must follow its master's orders." I gulped at that statement, and I had no choice but to dress her up, and it felt weird at the slightest, but another part of my mind told me that it felt good. I told that part, "Nope!"

Once I had dressed her up, we proceeded to go to the great hall, or what she calls it, for breakfast, but I was immediately stopped by Siesta, who told me that 'familiars and commoners aren't allowed to enter the great hall'. I frowned at that statement, because I was hungry as hell, but Siesta told me that I could come to the kitchen to get some food, and a big grin went onto my face, as I followed her to the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen, I met Sir Marteau, who was thankful of me for taking care of Siesta. I blushed a little at that statement, and he proceeded to make a hearty breakfast, which was bacon and eggs. I gobbled my way through it in no time, and I gave my thanks to the man. He was a very nice man at heart. I also talked to a few of the other maids, before deciding to take a walk around the Academy for a few minutes, to get some of the surroundings into my head. After the long but refreshing walk, I realized that I was so bored, and there were no video games to play, which only made it even worse. I went over and asked Siesta if she needed any help in anything, and she said that she could use some help in serving deserts to the students. I said yes, because I was bored and all.

Now, I seriously regret taking that offer, because the replies I got mainly consisted of ignorance and 'fuck you'. I seriously felt pissed after what had happened, but I kept my cool and I continued serving the treats to the nobles and their familiars. When I had reached one of the tables, I noticed a glass bottle containing a liquid of some sort dropping from the table. I did what I'd normally do, and I picked it up and I placed it back on the table. However, what surprised me was me seeing the same blonde-haired boy, this time with another girl. WHAT?!

No comments: