Sunday 31 May 2015

[Kamen Rider Elementia B1P1: Ruler of the Endless Void][Chapter 3 - Future of the Unbeknownst Swordplay]

[ZOEY'S P.O.V]

Now, after a full day of rest, we were finally ready to start working on the driver that Louise and I were talking about. That night, as I was sleeping on the rooftops of one of the towers, I was dreaming out the plans of the driver that I was planning to create, because the Driver I made was quite old already; about a month old, and I was going to make a new one this time around, with no certain theme for Louise, because, well, there were a lot of themes to choose from, but as I was thinking, one thought crossed my mind. If Louise was a Void mage, wouldn't it be smart enough to make a belt based off the Void theme? That'd be nice! I then decided to stick with the Void theme, and still in my sleep, I decided to sketch out a weapon in my head.

When I woke, I took a shower, well, in Louise's bathroom, without her knowing, and I kept the same pair of clothes on, since well, I don't have any other clothes, and all, so later I thought of asking Louise on whether we could go shopping or something. I then took out the sketchbook that I had kept in my backpack, which I stored in the corner of the room, away from sight. I then realized that I could use the quill and ink alternative to the pens, which I had in minimal amounts. I then woke Louise up by the usual method that I used last night; screaming in her ear, which did the trick again, like yesterday. I told Louise that we were going to draw that Driver out, and she mentioned that, today was Void Day, the day which masters get to bond with their familiars, and she smiled as she changed into her casual set of clothes, and I placed the sketchbook on her table, as we started sketching out the new Driver.

[THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V] [FLASHBACK]

During Zoey's fight against the man they called Daichi, three figures were watching from the windows from one room at the main tower; the headmaster's office. An old man, a tiny mouse, and a young green-haired woman looked out of the window onto the battle that was commencing between the two. Suddenly, Professor Colbert barged into the room, carrying a thick book, screaming, "Headmaster Osmond! I think there's big news about this strange familiar, Zoey." Osmond then said, "Well, he actually can put up his own against the strange man that appeared, even though the man is strong as hell." Colbert then took out a book and opened to a certain page, saying, "Here, look at these Gandalfr runes. They're the exact same of the runes on Zoey's hands!" Osmond smiled, and he continued, "Let's see what he can do."

[ZOEY'S P.O.V]

I spent quite a while sketching the Driver with Louise, because she was actually a little bit picky, like, really picky. In the end, I had to really shut her up because she was starting to get a little, or maybe, VERY ANNOYING. Well, after that pain, the Driver had been completed, and we started on Louise's new signature weapon. Well, according to the theme, the main colors that we were going to use were black, purple and all of its many other shades, because, well, Void has relation to the colors black and purple, you know. The weapon's design and drawing took minimal time, because I had already planned it out, and I colored both equipment quickly, without Louise bothering me this time, surprisingly. I found that for a fact, after I built the machines required for the Void Driver, that, the backpack I was using, was where the sketchbook had to be placed in, in order to make the items come out. I quickly threw it in, and the magic happened, which made a small but very bright glow from it. I smiled, and then I opened the backpack, which I saw the sketchbook, the sword, which she wants to call the V-Calibur, based off of mine, the Void Driver, a Memory, and a few switches, with something new in it. I took it out, and I put whatever was crucial on the table, and left the rest at the corner.

I then began explaining the concept of the driver to Louise, and I started, "Okay, here's the deal. There's these Switches, the Void Memory, and the reactor forma. You see the three slots over there? Here's how you transform," I took the Driver and placed it on Louise's hips, and I gave her the Memory, one of the Switches, and the reactor forma, saying, "First you place the Switch on your right, the Memory in the middle, and the reactor forma at your left. Then, just say, 'Henshin'. Got it?" She nodded, and we went out into the same place where I first transformed. She slowly inserted the tools, one by one, into the Driver, and once the final tool had been inserted, she said, 'Henshin'. Then, the magic happened, and the armor started forming around her. I smiled, and I said, "You can do it, Louise!" She smiled, as the final bits of armor took their place on her body. In her place was now a new Kamen Rider, one with black and purple streaks going everywhere.

The belt then screamed, "TransVoid Version Slasher!" We both smiled, and I transformed into Kamen Rider Elementia for the third time, this time taking the yellow switch I had, and I placed it into the slots, and I transformed into another new form, this time, with yellow armor instead. The belt screamed, "Phase Element Form Land!" Heh, this time, it is something earth-based, which seems good to me. I then went into a few sparring rounds with Louise instead so that we could test out our abilities, and through me guiding Louise on how to fight, she was able to fight me one-on-one in hand-to-hand combat without losing. Wow, Louise does know how to fight and all after me training her. After de-transforming, I then left early, and I kind of let Louise trail behind me, as we talked about a few things. You know, things wouldn't be bad between the two of us, right? Then, I noticed a girl walking around, following her master, and they both were wearing glasses, something which made me feel like I knew the two, but I shrugged the thought off, as I brought Louise back to her room. Night fell again, and Louise changed into her nightgown and went to sleep, expecting me to wash the laundry.

I was like, "You serious about this, Louise? Are you always going to be that lazy?" I kept that thought to myself, and I left the laundry in her room, as I went to the roof of the tower. I then noticed that Siesta had come up to the roof, and we decided to have small talk about a few things. Siesta, however, brought up two things which caught me. She asked me, "Hey, Zoey. You've heard about the Familiar Exhibition coming near, right?" I then answered, "Familiar Exhibition? Never heard of it." She continued, "Well. you're still new here, so yeah. The Familiar Exhibition is an exhibition, where a master and familiar will present an act of their choice. I heard the Princess of Tristain, Princess Henrietta is coming for this one!" I remember hearing of the Princess before. In the library, when I was reading a few books, I remember reading about the Princess in one of those books, which wrote of her as a fine lady. Hmm, fine lady. That's when I realized I, somehow, had a crush on the Princess. That's weird and jacked up, especially considering the fact that I'm just a measly commoner in this world.

The second part, was more shocking than the first one, because Siesta told me, "Have you heard of the other familiar, the one with the glasses?" Wait, I then replied, "Yeah. I've seen that person before. Master and familiar, both wearing glasses. You know them? What are their names?" She then replied, with accent, "If I can remember, Dell as master, and Airumi as familiar." Wait, Airumi and Dell are in Halkeginia?! How is this even possible?! I then asked her, "Where have you last seen the two?! I know them..." She looked at me in surprise, and asked, 'I saw them at the kitchen quarters a few seconds ago. How do you know them?" I then hurried with my Driver, telling, "I'll tell you later. I need to go see them." I then ran down to the kitchen quarters as fast as I could, as thoughts started racing in my mind. How were the two of them here? And how will they react when they know of the fact that I'm here?

[AIRUMI'S P.O.V]

I woke up pretty early today, and since today was a weekend, I decided to sleep in a little bit, and then, when I was fully awake, I decided to open up Dell, and start up doing some AMVs, because I have a YouTube channel, and one of my subscribers asked me to do an AMV on a new song. I found myself sprawled on the bed, using Dell, wearing my sweater, when suddenly, an orb fell into my hand. I was pretty confused by what that orb was, and when I turned around to see if there was anybody behind me, the orb cracked, and a backpack wrapped itself onto my back. I was shocked, and a portal appeared, with a green star on it, sucking me and Dell into it.

Later, I woke up, finding myself in a desolated area, somewhere on a patch of grass. Wait, how did I find myself on grass? I then realized that I was in a plains area, and away from anywhere. I looked around me, and I found Dell beside me, now as a human, which surprised me. He was wearing glasses, just like me, but he was wearing a black robe, maybe because his color was black, and he looked at me, smiling. I then smiled back, then I felt something weird on my body. Runes, written in a language only Zoey ever knows in school. Shit, I hope he's here or so. I then walked out of the area, following Dell, and I was lucky that nobody was around at that time, possibly because it was already evening time.

The two of us were able to meet a few maids, who recognized us as, 'people similar to a person they've met'. Wait, they've met someone from Earth, like us? We were able to understand their language, and we asked for directions to the kitchens, to get some food. They were kind-hearted enough to give directions, and by the time we reached the kitchens, it was already nightfall, and we noticed the fact that there were two moons in the sky. Wait, why is there two moons, one blue and one pink? I shrugged the thought as we entered the kitchens, and we met the maids and cooks there.

All of a sudden, a person or thing started knocking on the door slowly, as we were eating once the head chef, Marteau, cooked some food for us. I noticed the door wasn't locked, and one of the chefs said, "Come in, whoever it is." Wait, what is the backpack on my back? I just realized about that, and I almost forgot about it. Well, that didn't matter to me when the door opened to a boy wearing a suit, with a sword on his back, and the same backpack as mine, having similar runes as mine. He then muttered, "Airumi? It's you, isn't it?" I then looked at him, as he brought his face up to my level, and I saw him as Zoey. He, he was here all along?

[ZOEY'S P.O.V]

I then smiled, as I saw Airumi holding a reaction which consisted of shock, surprise and joy. She then got up, backpack on her back, and she ran towards me and hugged me, saying, "Zoey. I knew that I wouldn't be alone in this place, with nobody from home here." I smiled, and I then realized that almost everybody was looking at me, and I smiled as I let go, and she walked back to the table, and she continued eating, as the rest minded their own business. I then asked Airumi, "Listen, Airumi. There's some things that I need to talk to you about after you eat. Find me at the top of the Void tower, once you're done." I then simply left the scene, as Airumi was sipping the last of her soup.

A few minutes later, I found myself on the top of the tower once again, with full peace and quiet, and I took out the Driver and held it in my hands, as I thought a few things about the current situation. How did Airumi find herself here? And, how is Dell human? I then noticed Airumi reaching the top, and I smiled at her, and she asked me, "Okay. There were some things that you wanted to tell me. Now, speak away." I then looked at her in concern, and I started with, "First of all, to your shock, Daichi is here. I don't know how and why he's here, but he's here, in this place, called Halkeginia, and he is purely evil, hell-bent on killing me." She looked at me in pure shock and stress, and she asked, "You sure about this? It seems like a lie to me." I clarified my statement by stating, "Well, I dueled with him earlier on, and he really hit me really hard in the face. Watch out, Airumi. I'm scared he's going to target you, once he knows that you're here." She gulped when I said that, and she told me, "Well, I'll believe you for now. Now, what else is there?" I then continued, "I have that backpack. Could you try giving that backpack to me?" She then passed the bag to me, and I opened the backpack.

I then shook the bag, dropping its contents, and I saw a different Driver, and a few Lockseeds scattered, but there were only two Lockseeds, and their names were so unknown to me. A piece of crystal then fell out, and when it hit the ground, it extended into a sword, all crystal and such. I looked at her in disbelief, and she replied, "What? This backpack extended onto my back before I was sucked into the portal here with Dell." I looked at her, and I told her, "We'll talk about this gear in a minute. For now, let's talk about the Familiar Exhibition." She then asked me, "Familiar Exhibition?" I then held myself from face-palming myself, and I told her, "Well, the Familiar Exhibition is well, an exhibition. Masters, with their familiars, are required to perform an act of their choice. The winner, well, wins the exhibition." She looked at me and asked, "So, well?" I then replied, "Its coming in a few days, so I was thinking, now, we could work together for the exhibition, and we could use these new Drivers that we have. But first, tomorrow morning I need to buy a new sword." She nodded, and I noticed the runes on her hands, and I asked her, "Gandalfr? Wait, why are the runes on your hand similar to mine?"

I then showed her the runes on my hand, and she replied, "Yeah. For now, we should get some rest. You have some money, right, so we have to go out early without your or my master noticing the situation." Yeah, I told her, and we laid on the tower, looking at the starry sky and the two moons, wait, two moons?! Meh, I'll think about that later. For now, sleep will be the number one priority. The next morning, I woke me and Airumi up pretty early, and I knew that today was going to be rest day, and Louise told me she was going to go and train alone, for some reason I did not know, and Airumi told me that Dell was sleeping soundly, and he sleeps often, just like her, and I sighed in relief, and we proceeded to go by horse to the market, after asking for directions from a few of the maids, including Siesta, who gave us every precise direction.

A few minutes and scenery-admiring time later, we found ourselves at the market in Tristain. The market was relatively small for a big market, but the stalls sold very good items, and I proceeded to look for the blacksmith's shop with Airumi's help. A few seconds later, I found the blacksmith's shop as I had a bit of money, but not enough for a very expensive weapon. Even though I have the E-Calibur, which I left in my room, dual-wielding seemed like a very good thing to do for me, because fighting with two swords is better than fighting with one sword.

When we entered the blacksmith's shop, we were met with a face, definitely unfamiliar to us, asking, "Why are you two here, fine people?" I answered, "Well, we came here for a sword, or a weapon of the sort. Do you have any?" He then took out a sword made out of gold, and said, "Well, this one costs about thirty thousand ecu." Woah, that's way more than we can handle. I then rejected the offer, as I asked, "Well, could we have the cheapest sword there is in this shop?"

Suddenly, a voice came from a nearby barrel in the shop, saying, "Well, you could pick me for an example, of course." Wait, what? There is a damn talking sword in this shop?! I held my decision to scream, and I asked, "Well, could I have that sword then? That seems like a good sword for my friend over here?" He then threw me the sword, as he demanded 100 ecu for the sword, and I gave it to him, and we decided to go back to the Academy so we could play around with this sword.

No comments: