Wednesday 11 June 2014

CHAPTER FOUR:

I thought of it as I went back home. When I got there, Aliah was waiting for me, all ready in the bed to sleep. It was late night already, so we decided to sleep. The next morning, the project continued. Eventually our kingdom under our command became a successful one, equipped. Though our men and women had weapons, we hired a few of them as guards and knights. Then we did the cannons, TNT ones. Our castle, well, we just used our own house. It seemed fine enough. I looked at my sword. Glowing purple, it started to turn black and purple. They were the Nether portal colours. I tried stabbing a dummy. It burned as if it was hit by fire. From bloody red, it turned black and purple. This seemed mysterious. Aliah and I went up to the balcony. There she sat near me, and I did not know what I was doing, but I embraced her but still had a fear of rejection. She embraces me back and we lay on our bed in the bedroom (she's sleeping on my bed with me) and she told, "Thanks for accepting me in, Zoey. It's just, I know you like me. Thanks for that especially." What? She knew? It did not bother me. I just embraced her on the bed.

No comments: