Wednesday 12 March 2014

ACEPTED TO QuadP. MALAYSIAN GIFTED CENTRE, UKM


RE-POST FROM MY FACEBOOK

I wrote this blog and posted on my FB on 26/12/2013 - the day I received a result that I have been offered to read Foundation at QuadP.

Bismillihherahmanirahim

My new journey begin..I'm been accepted to Foundation Program full time at PPpN, (Gifted Centre) Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. Allhamdulilah...

Looking back ..The first formal school I stepped in. .was SAYFOL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, KL. .I had 5 years good exposure studied a British IGSCE syllabus and have friends all over the world..very open mind and been accepted as what you are, freely to throw silly idea, less thick books and studied English Lit from standard 1..the school holiday was not the same as Govt School Calender then..I cannot join UKM Summer Camp PPpN which I really wanted to.

To fit in. ..I quit that school than moved to STELLA MARIS PRIMARY SCHOOL, Ampang.. One private school following Malaysia and Singapore syllabus..just to achieve my dream to join PPpN..yes I'm very bless and for 2 consecutive years I have been chosen to attend the summer camp at PPpN.

During the summer camp.I set a new dream..to study full time at PPpN. .I knew it. .it will take another 4 years. .at age of 15..to be eligible as a candidate ..alhamdullilah..at age of 11 years old..I have been accepted to study at PPpN, UKM..


Looking forward and excited..no further question..this is a place I wanted and been wanted...a new journey in my life..system check..seat belt fasten. .10, 9,8......2,1..blast off....thanks to Dr Siti Yassin...

No comments: