Thursday 21 April 2016

SMALL TALK #1

Hello there, everybody! Blog posts now may be scarce, with the upcoming examinations and all, or maybe not, not like I cared anyways.

Anyways, I just came to, you know, babble and ramble about just random stuff. Now, I literally am kind of addicted to two anime I recently began watching a few days ago; Dragon Ball Super and One Punch Man.

I mean, I know they're both mainstream animes, but it doesn't reduce the fact that they're both really amazing. I mean, I came to watch Dragon Ball Super because I used to watch Dragon Ball Z when I was younger, but damn, One Punch Man is more amazing than I thought it to be.

I mean, you know, Saitama is rather OP, but still, the graphics and probably everything are awesome! I've been singing the intro for the past night (is that a good thing or bad thing?) and I'm waiting for the next episode, if it hopefully comes out.

Breaking stereotypes is what it does, and its amazing to see how much its creator dumped into making this. Kudos to the creator!

Other than that, I've also became addicted to Steven Universe. Before this, I never really watched Steven Universe, but now it seems interesting to me, so whatever.

I mean, I really like the song 'Stronger than You' mostly because it sounded catchy, and while I'm writing this blog post, I'm listening to a cover of it by NateWantsToBattle (go check him out on YouTube!). He's made really good covers and originals, and he's one of my more favorite artists.
And for another thing; I have a new story in the making. I'm not revealing when it'll come out, or what it relates to, but I decided to make an original story, mostly because I want to try and compile it into a book after the first volume is completed.

I have not written a story in so long, mostly because of a demonic level of writers' block I've been having for the past month or two. I'll begin writing it soon, so wait for that!

Anyways, I should stop rambling and babbling about life for now, 'cause it looks too long on my phone. Anyways, see you next time, and have a good day!

★ I am even more than the two of them ★
★ Everything they care about is what I am ★
★ I am their fury, I am their patience, ★
★ I am a conversation, ★

No comments: