Saturday 2 April 2016

Funny puns one liners




How did I escape Iraq? Iran.
One-liner has 74.80 % from 1765 votes. Vote:Tags: puns



I can't believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off.
One-liner has 73.96 % from 1290 votes. Vote:Tags: puns, work



I'd tell you a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn't get a reaction.
One-liner has 73.68 % from 466 votes. Vote:Tags: puns



When I get naked in the bathroom, the shower usually gets turned on.
One-liner has 73.48 % from 725 votes. Vote:Tags: puns



I'm emotionally constipated. I haven't given a shit in days.
One-liner has 73.33 % from 1881 votes. Vote:Tags: dirty, puns



Thieves had broken into my house and stolen everything except my soap, shower gel, towels and deodorant. Dirty Bastards.
One-liner has 73.03 % from 1171 votes. Vote:Tags: life, puns



I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.
One-liner has 72.12 % from 318 votes. Vote:Tags: puns



I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.
One-liner has 71.43 % from 761 votes. Vote:Tags: puns



I'm glad I know sign language, it's pretty handy.
One-liner has 71.26 % from 403 votes. Vote:Tags: life, puns



My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned: couldn't concentrate.
One-liner has 71.15 % from 584 votes. Vote:Tags: puns

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Check out my website. We post jokes and create pictures for each one. Feel free to use them on your website. We have over 40 categories to choose from. http://www.juicyquotes.com/funny-jokes/