Monday 29 February 2016

LAWYER'S JOKE

A father told his three sons when he sent them to the university: 

“I feel it's my duty to provide you with the best possible education, and you do not owe me anything for that. However, I want you to appreciate it, so as a token, please each put $1,000 into my coffin when I die.”

And so it happened…

The sons became a doctor, a lawyer and a financial planner, each very successful financially.

When the day came and they saw their father in the coffin, they remembered his wish. 

First it was the doctor who put ten $100 bills onto the chest of the deceased.

Then came the financial planner, who put $1,000 there, too.

Finally, it was the heartbroken lawyer’s turn. 

He dipped into his pocket, took out his checkbook and wrote a check for $3,000. 

He put it into his father's coffin, and took the $2,000 cash…

Apologies to lawyers out there. 😂😂

No comments: