Monday 22 February 2016

Chasing the Mysteries Chapter 1

Hey there, everyone, and welcome to a new story I decided to create after sitting down in a boring talk and thinking about new stuff to write. The idea came about a week ago before that, when I sat down on my bed and thought about things. Even the talk I listen to right now, as I start writing, about the conflict at Palestine, makes me really feel bad for them. Support them, seriously. They're suffering over there, in a war zone. Welcome to reality, folks.

Anyways, lets continue with the story, shall we? Name of my new story: Chasing the Mysteries. Main hero: Kamen Rider Chaser. Next, the summary of this story:

"Two weeks ago, I was killed by people I was unfamiliar with, by being pushed off a cliff known to many as the Cliff of Death. I, however, lived and was saved by a man with intents unknown. Now, I have returned and I head to a school to find a source of education, and to find out the identities of the people who killed me and left me for dead. On the way, I will fight as Kamen Rider Chaser to destroy the race of creatures that want my blood for their own gain. Will I make it out alive, and will justice prevail in this battle between truth and lie?"

There it is, a mystery film, or rather, story of elements of the supernatural. Ready? Lets go and find the answers we need!

STORY START! CHAPTER 1: MYSTERIES OF THE UNDEAD! RISE OF THE CHASER!

*Date of entry: 18th of February, 2016

Today was the day I had been waiting for. It was finally time to take a break off everything, because today was literally my break off school at home. I was waiting for today, because I decided to take a look around the new neighborhood I moved to. There was a cliff near the area, known to most as the Cliff of Death, and I was tempted to take a look because of the fact that it interested me a lot because of its location.

As I got permission from my mother, I headed off to the cliff with my bicycle. Before fully making the trip there, I stopped by another house, and I knocked on the door, as a girl my age opened the door and greeted me. I entered her house, as I talked with her about a few things regarding her education. She got enrolled into a gifted school, which made me really jealous about her education. I poked her a little about it, and she replied by jabbing and tickling me really hard, until I was rolling on the floor, laughing. I had barely known her for over a month, for she helped me move in and familiarize myself in the neighborhood.

I then fist bumped her before she helped me up onto my feet, and I wished her luck in her studies, before heading on my bike to the cliff.

*now, when I reach this part, the talk about Palestine is about to end; don't mind this*

As I reached the cliff and got off my bicycle, I decided to check out the cliff, and as I looked down, I felt scared a little, and I decided not to involve myself any further with the cliff. As I was about to turn around and cycle back home, I was suddenly pushed from the back. I then almost fell off from the cliff, as I struggled to hold on to the rocks of the cliff.

All of a sudden, I saw people on the land above me, and they looked at me with red-eyes, and they kicked the hand I used to grab onto the rocks. I then widened my eyes, as I accidentally let go, and J fell down into the ocean under me, to the death I never expected. I screamed for help as I fell into the water. But nobody came to help me, and my death was silenced by the winds of the cliff and the gushing water.

*Date of entry: 19th of February, 2016

I found myself in a room, somehow alive and breathing fine. I looked around me, and I realized I was lying down on a bed. I got up from the bed and turned on the light, before seeing a note on the table. Well, it wasn't a note, but a really long message. Messages regarding my future, and where I should go from then:

"Hello, if you are reading this. You might be wondering as to why you're here, young man. You might have known that you fell from the cliff, but here you are. I saved your life, but you don't need to thank me. For what I've done, I've given you a complete surgery to hide your original identity from others, especially those that want to kill you. I've also made a new identity for you to make sure you don't get hunted down.

*day 2 of typing, don't mind this*

I know this will be weird to you, but I'm sure you've heard of the concept of Kamen Riders, have you? Whether you have or haven't, I have prepared something special for you. I know you do, so I prepared you an actual working Mach Driver Honoh and a Chaser Signal Bike. Not the toy versions, but ones that'll temporary disguise your identity and Kamen Rider Chaser.

Now, the next thing you need to do is prepare some equipment for the road ahead. Your next phase of your journey starts at a young college somewhere in the country. Provided are a map with directions to the area, and a registration guide.

I've also provided you with a lump of money, roughly around ten thousand dollars, for your supplies here and now. Well then, goodbye for now. For your information, I managed to save your phone too. Its with the other things too. See you on the other side. From: Z. To: You."

I read the full letter, and I realize that I was saved by this man, Z, according to the name he gave me, and was given a new start to a new life. I got out of the room I was in. I then saw the stuff that Z had actually promised, the map, the registration guide, the lump of ten thousand dollars, and my phone, model iPhone 6S.

Also included with the goodies was an actual Mach Driver Honoh, and an actual Chaser Signal Bike. I squealed a little, but I gained my composure. I then left the house and saw a bicycle, and considering that I still did not have a license whatsoever, it seemed fit for me to use it. I then rode it, and opened the map and followed the directions.

-two hours later-

Well, that was a lot of cycling. Probably because it led me through tons of shortcuts, and the least chance of death whatsoever. I then arrived at a shopping complex I wasn't really familiar with. After a hell lot of buying, I then realized that I may have misjudged a little, and I was lucky that the college I needed to go to was right beside the shopping complex I went to.

I sighed in relief and I brought everything in two normal suitcases, and at six in the evening, I arrived at the college, and followed the registration guide to go to the office and register, even though it was right in the middle of February.

The administration somehow let me into the college and gave me my room keys, since they realized that there was still a spare area for my place, and I thanked them by nodding, and once I left, I grabbed my suitcases and looked for the room. Once I arrived in front of my room, I realized that the door was open, and I slowly opened the door, to see a girl sitting on her bed looking at her laptop obsessively. I cringed a little, and she noticed my presence.

She then turned around to face me, and I was a little shocked by the appearance of the girl who I had a feeling I was familiar with. I knew her, this very girl. The last person I ever met before the moment I died. Was this the school she had been talking about? She then greeted me with a very polite greeting, "Hello, there! Nice to meet you there! My name is Aya Elisabeth Kimi, and judging by the suitcases in your possession, I take it that you're going to be my new roommate?"

I then nodded a little, and I replied, "Nice to meet you too. It is nice to be your roommate, and I hope that we'll be the best of roommates!" I then smiled, to which she smiled, and she turned back to her laptop, and I entered the room slowly, with suitcases being dragged across the room. I didn't want to introduce my name to her, as to not provide her confusion on my identity, considering that everyone thought I was dead right now.

I then considered to spend a full hour sorting out my stuff, and I took out the two items, the Mach Driver Honoh and the Chaser Signal Bike, and I placed them specifically at the bookshelf area. Aya then asked me a question, "Do you think you know what is going on here?" I then raised an eye, and I walked over to her and looked at the thing she was reading. She was reading an article, about a debate on the death of a kid who fell off a cliff.

I then decided to sit down for a minute, and read the article, and I also watched a video that came with the article. I quickly realized that the boy in question was me, and people were debating on whether my death was by force, or by suicide. I gasped in shock, and I told Aya that I didn't know what to say, and I continued to sort out my belongings, article and video fresh in my mind. I then sighed, as I now knew that just a day after my 'death', people were debating over the reasons.

After finishing up my cleaning session, I decided to open up my laptop, and I decided to read the daily newspaper I was commonly used to reading. Then, I saw that one article that made me weak; my parents committed suicide. I then fainted for a minute, before realizing that Aya was worried for me as I woke up. She then saw the article that I was viewing, and she asked on why I was fainting at an article that involved with the kid who died a day ago.

Then, she realized something, and she asked me, "Is there by chance, that you are involved with the kid who died a day ago?" I then saw through her eyes, and I was forced to reply, "Yes. Yes I am." She then looked at me with shocked eyes, and she asked me, "You know him?! He was my best friend! The last time I met him was only minutes before his presumed time of death."

I then sighed, as I tried to hold back the truth from Aya about who I was. Now with no choice, I then was forced to reveal to her, "I saw him at his presumed time of death." She then strangled me, with teary eyes, before exclaiming, "How were you there?! Why didn't you save him?!" With nothing else to say, and no other possible choice, I slowly replied to her in my calmest tone possible,

"I saw him. However, I couldn't save him. I couldn't save myself. I am him, your friend that 'died' a day ago, with supposedly no chance of living whatsoever. I am the boy whose 'death' sparked uproar and intense debate. I am that person."

She looked at me as if I were telling the truth (which I did), and she looked at me, and asked me, "Then why don't you look like him? Why are you alive and here?!" I then made her calm down for a minute, and then I began to tell her my story.

*day 3 of writing, don't mind me*

Once I had finished telling her my entire story of what had actually happened, I asked her to promise me and make sure she did not tell anybody about it. To make sure, I then threatened to do the impossible if she did, to which she immediately went silent. As she sat back on her bed, I then decided to continue browsing my laptop, and I researched a little about Kamen Rider Chaser, considering that I now had the powers of Kamen Rider Chaser, and I wanted to make sure I didn't die in my first trial as Kamen Rider Chaser.

After rewatching the first episode of Kamen Rider Drive to make sure I didn't mess up and fully forget about Drive in the first place, I then suddenly felt like my body began to slowdown. Even Aya felt the same thing, and as I struggled in the slowdown, I managed to grab my hands on the Driver and Signal Bike. Then, my body went back to normal, and I grabbed Aya's hand, other hand still holding the two items, and her body also became able to cope with the slowdown like normal.

We decided to run and find the source of the slowdown, and Aya luckily knew on how I got this in the first place, after I told her. Once we arrived at the source of the slowdown, I saw a Roidmude I was familiar with after watching Drive's first episode. I then told Aya to stand back a little bit, and I grabbed the Mach Driver, and I placed it on my waist, letting it form the belt around my waist.

I then grabbed the Chaser Signal Bike, and I pulled up the slot, before inserting the Signal Bike into the slot, letting the Driver scream, "SIGNAL BIKE!" I then inserted the slot into the Driver, and it screamed, "RIDER! CHASER!" Purple wheels started forming around me, and the armor formed around me as I screamed, "Henshin!" The tune started playing, and I transformed into Kamen Rider Chaser. I smiled behind my mask, and I screamed, "Ore wa, KAMEN RIDER CHASER! Saa, showtaimu da! (I am, KAMEN RIDER CHASER! Now, its showtime!)"

I then screamed, "SHINGO-AX!" Then, all of a sudden, a giant purple axe started coming towards me, and I grabbed it, and charged towards the Roidmude. I then tried to hack and slash at the Roidmude as much as possible, and luckily, most of the hits began to attack the Roidmude. I also was able to defend myself from the attacks of the Roidmude, and I continue slashing at the Roidmude again and again.

After jumping back, I then grabbed the Chaser Signal Bike, and I inserted it into the slot prepared on the Shingou-Ax, and the Shingou-Ax screamed, "(Finale! Wait a minute!)" I then slashed at the Roidmude as much as I could, and then my axe screamed, "(You may go now!)"Train tracks formed on the Roidmude's body, and I proceeded to slash him as hard as I could on the train tracks, and the Roidmude let out a cry, before it exploded.

The core of the Roidmude then tried to escape for a minute, but it exploded. I then smiled, and I de-transformed back into my civilian form, before Aya catched up to me. I gave another smile, this time directed to her, and she asked me, "Looks like you could need a little help there. Can I be your sidekick?" I only gave one reply; SURE!

STORY END! NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON! CHAPTER 2: FIRST ADVENTURES INTO NEW DREAMS!

Well, thats that, and this chapter is over, after three full days of writing, well not really full days. It took me quite a while though to crank out these ideas, and I'm unsure of how many words this story'll have. Anyways, now this is done, I'm going to write the next one. See ya later, pal. Other than that, play Undertale if you haven't.

Zoey Zeffrey: ENDED CHAPTER 1 (09:47 / 22/02/2016)

No comments: