Sunday 28 December 2014

Corpse Party: Alternation - B1C02: Pain

[ZOEY’S P.O.V]

I woke up from a bad headache and I found myself in a classroom. This wasn't a classroom I was familiar with, because it had small tables and a different layout. From what I knew however, this seemed to be the layout of a class in an elementary school. My luck suddenly began to run out. Was this the school that Ayumi had mentioned in the ghost story earlier on? I then ran to the poster and looked at it. Then, I realized that my nightmare was about to come. It was Heavenly Host Elementary School. I looked around me, and I saw Ayumi on the floor where I was, and I ran over to her, and tried to wake her up. Sooner or later, she did wake up, but she was within kissing distance of me, which freaked me out. There was dust on her shirt, so I removed it from her shirt. She said thanks and we decided to head out and find the rest of them. We decided to walk around the area to see if we could find anyone else besides the two of us. When we were walking, Ayumi decided to ask me a favor so she asked me, “Can you give me a piggyback ride? My legs hurt a bit.” This was going to be a tiring search. She got on my back and we searched for the others. After a while on my back, she got off. Then, suddenly, an earthquake occurred and we tumbled. We tried staying stable, but it was no use. It was still too unstable. We fell down, and then the earthquake stopped. We kept on looking, until we saw a person in the distance. Ayumi was unsure on who it was, so we decided to keep on going, but I held her hand this time to make sure we did not tumble like before.

We kept going ahead, and we stumbled upon one of our friends, which was Naomi. She told us something that shocked us. Seiko had been tortured and she became a victim of the suffering. I suddenly fell to the ground, and then I asked, “Why do people have to suffer?” I got up and I told Naomi to follow us so we could find anybody. Then, Ayumi began to cry. I realized what I told her before we entered Heavenly Host. When I finally re-met with her, I told her, “Don’t worry, Ayumi. I will protect you, no matter what happens.” I told Ayumi to calm down, and then we continued looking for the other 6 people that were trapped here. As we were walking, I suddenly had a small headache. I had a different vision for a second. I needed to go to the infirmary to get some medicine. Naomi advised me against it, for some reason I never knew about, but I needed to go. This headache was about to get worst if I don’t do anything about it. We decided to go in the end, and we headed to the infirmary. At the infirmary, Ayumi took care of my headache problem, and then we decided to go out. However, the door was locked by a thick strand of hair, which made it unable to budge. Then we heard something, or someone saying, “Ready to suffer with everybody else?” We turned around and we saw a black mist. I tried something and I screamed, “Ayumi, Naomi, distract her!” I found a few matches at the corner and some alcohol in the medicine cabinet. I burned the hair, and then we ran out of the room.


We panted for a minute before Ayumi began to hug me, then cried and asked, “Why do we have to suffer like this?” I calmed her down before Naomi began to tell us, “I remember that black mist. Seiko and I were in the infirmary, since I had a broken ankle, and we heard Yuka’s scream. I knew staying in the infirmary was dangerous, and Seiko was going to check if it was really Yuka. I wanted to follow her, but she told me that my ankle was hurt, and that I was to stay. I stayed then, and I was left alone in the infirmary.” I told her, “I understand what you mean, Naomi. The mist came and tried attacking you, but you escaped, right?” She was surprised and she nodded with a yes. She was alone, so that figure tried attacking her. We continued walking, with Ayumi on my back. It was a long journey before anything happened. When we were walking, I realized I heard something from somewhere, but I did not know who it was, but I knew where it came from. I brought Ayumi and Naomi to where the sound came from, and I found it to be nobody but Ayumi on my back, since she had just woken up. I asked her if she was fine now, and she nodded a simple yes. We walked together, the three of us, and it was a matter of time before another earthquake occurred. This time though, it was bigger than the last one. We held on to the walls, so we did not tumble, and after a few minutes, the earthquake stopped. We proceeded further until we reached a sight we could not stand. There were the remains of a female student on the wall, as if the student had been pulled to the wall by supernatural force. I went closer to it, searching for its ID tag, until I found it after a few pushes and pulls. I fell to the ground and began to cry. The name on the tag made me shocked and surprised. Mayu had become another victim of the suffering and torture, since her name was on the tag. The three of us felt a sudden disruption and we turned behind us. Behind us was a small girl, who donned a red dress. She said a similar thing to the one that the black mist said, “Die!” I grabbed Ayumi’s and Naomi’s hands and we ran as quickly as possible from the girl in red as she kept chasing us.

It was a matter of time before we met another friend of ours, or maybe two, Satoshi and Yuka. They had been looking around the school for any other friends, but at least they had met with us. The girl in red had disappeared, and I felt something strange in my pocket. I rummaged through my pocket before I actually got it out. It was a ring, but it was one I was not familiar with. I asked Satoshi to try putting on and taking out the ring. He did it, and the powers it gave could have been divine to us. It gave the ability to make the user invisible, but only if the ring is on. We were surprised, and then I took back the ring from Satoshi. Then, the five of us decided to look for the remaining three, Ms. Yui, Yoshiki, and Morishige. Only fate could tell whether we would survive or not.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

On Bonus Bitcoin you may recieve faucet bitcoins. 300 to 5,000 satoshis every 15 minutes.