Wednesday 11 June 2014

CHAPTER SIX:

[ZOEY'S P.O.V]
I saw darkness all around me. Nothing to see here. I woke up soon after and saw a figure. He laughed at me and stabbed me as soon as possible. Was it Herobrine? I thought as I woke up in fear. I saw Aliah in front of me, and said, "What happened?". "You fell unconscious, Zoey. It must have been the wound in the beginning.". "How's things going right now?". "Final wave of Hellia is coming. In five minutes.". I geared up and headed out of the kingdom. It still remained strong after five long years.

[ALIAH'S P.O.V]
As Zoey headed out, he left behind something.  Something really important. A small cube with a button on it which said, "Time Machine". Wait, Zoey had a time machine? That surprised me. I also went to battle. Eventually, I got injured seriously and I was teleported back to my room where Zoey was there. "Hang in there, Aliah," he said as I fell unconscious.

No comments: