Saturday 11 January 2014

Good bye..Looking forward to study at QuadP

To all my dear friends, I wish all of you a happy new year ! I hope god blesses you all with luck and happiness in this new step of life. Throughout the year of 2013 was one of the best years of my life!. I have successful for two consecutive years secured place for a summer camp, at Pusat permata Pintar Negara. In year 2012, I attended Mathematical Reasoning Course and in 2013 for Invention (Reka Cipta) Program. Further, I have passed UKM 3 exam and been accepted for Foundation Program at the same place. This year I have to stop my uncontrollable addiction to games, and looking forward to look new set of friends and to achieve more brilliant things in life and I hope year 2014 would bring me and all of you dear friends an even more brighter future than we had in the past year. Also to all my friends of Stella Maris, I'm surely going to miss all of you. It has been such a blessing meeting you all and it has been and amazing journey being together for last 2 years. Even though it’s very short but still feels as if the two years of our friendship will continue forever. I hope we all can meet up again in future functions. Looking back it's like yesterday I stepped into primary school. All the times that I've spent with my friends at SAYFOL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, KL for 5 years from year 2006 till 2011 (from age of 5 till age of 10) and later at STELLA MARIS PRIMARY SCHOOL, Ampang for 2 years from 2012 till 2013 were wonderful. Sometimes, I think to myself, time goes by so fast; this 20th of January, 2014 is fast approaching and I will register for Foundation Program, at Pusat Permata Pintar, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM). I'm looking forward to a new chapter in my life transformation from ordinary school life to campus life. I feel kind of worry and uncertainty. I remember going to the previous school and having fun with my dearest friends especially at Sayfol International School and with teachers like Ms Sathy, Ms Halima etc. For the past few days I'm having high fever and I couldn't talk that much because I was actually feeling downbeat and worried. I really pray hard for a speedy recovery. Anyway, I can't tell you how much I feel, to say good bye to my friends even though my schooling life at Stella Maris was very short only 2 years. Frankly speaking I'm not really gel with you guys in first 3 months but later I become a new competitor at this school specially in Math’s, Science and English . What I couldn't forget that how I'm really struggled learning Bahasa Malaysia and my first year really horrified. After three months I was slowly catching up with BM subject, although that's tough but it is possible. I was thinking about the jokes, the laughs, the work, the friendship and the teachers. I cannot deny that till to date, I still cannot erase my good time at Sayfol International School because that was my first school and I spend longer time at that school. I was having fun time with friends all corner of the planet. Most of us aren't going to see each other very often. Many of you made my day. The dares and challenges. I had such a great year with you all. Thank you so much for all the help. It really means a lot to me. In about nine days, I will face a new phase of life in UKM. It's quick.. I hope you guys will not forgotten me. I'm sorry for all the bad things that I did to you guys. To my great teachers Mr Teh, Pn Effa, Pn Nora, Mr Francis, Pn Rina, En Jailani, Mr Alex, Mrs Chan, Ms Anne, Pn Sofea and others..thank you very much. I love all you so much.

No comments: