Tuesday 3 March 2009

My Assesment exam for term 2 just over

Yahoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can spend more time playing computer games. My assesment for term 2 just completed....I hope to get 100% for every subject. But my Bahasa Malaysia result just came out, Miss Maria, my Bahasa teacher told me that I only got 96% mark but one of student got 100%. alamak...........I very angry...er....er.........i will try for my term 2 term exam. My father said okay as long I got 96% and above....I love you daddy.

My quran reading getting better, I can complete 4 pages a day under my Daddy...if Atuk Mama teach me only 1 page and if atuk Abah I read 2 pages. Ha....ha.....

My father said my time for playing computer games, reading Quran and practice piano must equal..sorry Daddy, I like computer games more....

1 comment:

Fieda said...

wow enjoy play computer games