Friday 18 July 2008

My Final Term Result

My parent just collected my final term report card on 17/7/2008. That a last day for primary 1. On 4/9/2008 I'll be in Primary 2.

I got 100% in Environmental Studies (EVS), Malay Language, Islamic Religion and 99% for my Maths and English. My total average score is 99%. I short of 1% to get 100%. I also got A in Art, Music, Physical Education and Computing Studies.

My class teacher written in my report card "Zoey has a bright, enquiring mind and a keen, responsible attitude to all class and school activities. He is extremely well motivated to learn and works quietly and conscientiously at all times. Zoey has maintained a high standard of effort and attainment in all curricular areas thought this term".


Thank you to all my teachers - Ms Shelly, Ms Betty, Ms Imba, Ms Choo, Ms Maria and Ms Alima.

My school gave me a Certificate for Excellence in All Subjects.

Thank you to my choir teacher Ms Michelle and Ms Charlotte.

No comments: